Caitlyn Smith, known for her impactful lyrics and unmistakable vocals delivers her long-awaited, debut album, Starfire, everywhere today. On the heels of a whirlwind month including what Rolling Stonecalled a, “fiery, blues-drenched” performance on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, the singer/songwriter that The New York Times says has a voice that is, “lean and taut, with an insistent quaver and a hint of a sob, with glimmers of both the girl-next-door naturalism of Sheryl Crow and the wayward attack of Sia,” will continue the celebration hitting NBC’s Today show Monday, Jan. 22 and CBS This Morning on Monday, Feb. 5.
Smith’s “Starfire,” the lead single and title track of the album, is her self-proclaimed anchor of the album, and will impact Triple A Radio Monday, February 5. The singer will then take CBS This Morning’s Jan Crawford to St. Paul, Minnesota to explain how she fell in love with writing and singing songs in the Twin Cities (now airing February 5). Later, Smith and her producer Paul Moak will perform on NPR’s World Café in early March.
Starfire is available everywhere now: http://smarturl.it/starfire
Starfire Track Listing:
1. Before You Called Me Baby (Caitlyn Smith/Matt Jenkins)
2. Do You Think About Me (Caitlyn Smith/Rollie Gaalswyk/Jeremy Lardani)
3. Starfire (Caitlyn Smith/Blair Daly/Steven Lee Olsen)
4. East Side Restaurant (Caitlyn Smith/Paul Moak/Gordie Sampson)
5. Don’t Give Up On My Love (Caitlyn Smith)
6. This Town is Killing Me (Caitlyn Smith/Paul Moak/Gordie Sampson)
7. St. Paul (Caitlyn Smith/Luke Dick/Troy Verges)
8. Tacoma (Caitlyn Smith/Bob DiPiero)
9. Scenes From A Corner Booth At Closing Time On A Tuesday (Caitlyn Smith/Bob DiPiero)
10. Contact High (Caitlyn Smith/Sarah Buxton/Kate York)
11. House of Cards (Caitlyn Smith/Aimee Mayo)
12. Cheap Date (Caitlyn Smith/Jon Green/Gordie Sampson)
For more information on Caitlyn Smith, visit www.caitlynsmith.com and follow her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @caitlynsmith.